House for sale
13 Virginia Street,
Mount Waverley, VIC
4 2 2
An Immaculate Modern MasterpieceThis captivating brick home in an enviable position creates a sense of excitement and anticipation as you approach via landscaped gardens and a picturesque front porch.
Blending style with modern comfort, polished wooden floorboards adorn a warm interior which extends right through a huge living space and all the way down to an open plan family, dining and kitchen area with split-system air-conditioning.
Flooded with natural light, the dining/family area connects beautifully with the designer kitchen which features stone bench tops, a feature Island bench, stainless steel Smeg gas cooking, oven and range hood, dishwasher, a glass splash back and walk-in pantry.
The master bedroom is a parents' haven boasting beautiful bay windows, walk-in robes, cooling and a modern en-suite, while additional bedrooms all have robes, fans and individual heating for comfort.
A resort-style solar heated in-ground pool forms the centerpiece of a spectacular backyard surrounded by poolside paving, an open entertaining deck and landscaped gardens.
Luxuries include a brilliant change/storage room with direct access to the pool and entertaining area, additional heating and cooling, contemporary Louvre window shutters, LED light, incredible cathedral ceilings, a garage and study with overhead storage.
Enjoy the convenient location within walking distance to Mount Waverley Primary School and train station, close to Stephensons Road shopping, Mount Waverley Secondary College and Chadstone Shopping Centre, with great connection to High Street Road and the Monash M1 Freeway.
- Magnificent modern home with wooden floorboards and multiple living zones
- Huge living area, plus a spacious family, dining and kitchen space
- Contemporary kitchen with Smeg 900mm stainless steel gas cooking, oven and range hood, Miele dishwasher, stone benches, feature Island bench with storage, a breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and a glass splash back
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite, additional bedrooms with built-in robes, fans and individual heating
- Central bathroom with a separate inset bath, walk-in corner shower, vanity and quality tiling
- Solar heated in-ground pool, paved outdoor seating, feature outdoor entertaining deck and landscaped gardens
- Additional heating and cooling, central vacuuming, pool house storage/changing room, Louvre window shutters, LED lights, incredible cathedral ceilings, a garage, plus study with overhead storage
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60/90 days
Last updated: 02:36PM on Sep 17th 2018