Rural for sale
130 Fryes Road,
3 1 0
by Expression of Interest
Profitable horticultural asset boasting envied productionPremium Apple Orchard established 1961
• Land area 65.2 Hectares* / 161 Acres* in 5 titles
• Magnificent 3 bedroom solid brick residence (built 1930)
• Staff accommodation (up to 15 people)
• Extensive farm improvements including packing shed with ten controlled atmosphere rooms, machinery shed and other ancillary shedding
• 75 acres* of orchard with various apple varieties including Rosy Glow, Pink Lady, Gala Apple and Buckeye
• Orchard systems include V trellis, Vertical Axis and freestanding configurations, orchard covered with high quality drapenet
• Ideally suited to a range of rural or recreational pursuits
• 5 storage dams (150ML* capacity) plus 115.9 ML allocation from Coliban Water
• Ideally located 26 km* Kyneton, 47 km* Bendigo and 109 km* Melbourne
To be Sold by public Expression of Interest closing Thursday 25th October 2018 at 4.00pm, Elders Melbourne.
Also to be offered with the orchard or as a separate lot is a meticulously presented 3 bedroom family home on 1.9* hectares adjoining the orchard, located at 156 Fryes Road Elphinstone. See eldersrealestate.com.au ID 19625402 for full details.
* denotes approx.
Last updated: 10:30AM on Sep 12th 2018