Rural for sale
130 Greenhills-flaxley Road,
4 3 15
Price Review $1025000-$1075000
"Sunnyside" An infrastructure overload on 19.2ha (47.44acs).See it to believe it - immaculate homestead & masses of shedding on a picture perfect rural holding.
Superbly located, sitting smack in the middle of Flaxley, Meadows, Macclesfield & withing striking distance of Adelaide.
Overlook this at you peril!
A rare find with a list of outstanding features as long as your outstretched arms.
Where do you start?
- Tasteful & modern 4 bedroom Homestead with the kind of master-built luxury that does not come cheaply.
- Shedding that will amaze the most fastidious of purchasers with the sheer size, quality & number - 8 in all.
- Main shed - a massive 20m x 12m x 4.8m with mezzanine, full bathroom facilities & drive through access.
- 47 acres divided into 8 paddocks of high quality, productive Hills country that will grow almost anything.
- Quality bore with 9.3 meg irrigation licence plus dams in a high rainfall area with 30,000 gallons of storage.
- Excellent cattle yards with easy access loading ramp.
- Bitumen road frontage & school bus past the gate to quality schooling at Mt Barker.
- 3 phase power - tradies can work from home.
This barely scratches the surface........
Inspection will astound with the attention to detail, the pride in presentation & the investment made over the current owners stewardship. There is simply nothing left wanting. You will be impressed.
"Sunnyside'- soaring way above the average & meeting the highest of expectations."
Land Area- 19.2ha (47.44acs).
Water Licence No- 115063 - 9,360.0kL.
Allotment 73 - F.P. 159650.
Area- Green Hills Range.
Local Council- Mt Barker.
Zone- Primary Production - Watershed Protection (Mt Lofty Ranges).
Paul Clifford 0427 796 144 Elders Hills & Fleurieu.
Last updated: 01:33PM on Feb 11th 2018