Apartment for sale
1305/161 Grey Street,
South Brisbane, QLD
6 4 4
Perfectly Located House Sized PenthouseAs a permanent home or the Queensland base for world travelers, this Brisbane city penthouse is the last word in privacy, luxury and security, plus all the convenience of cosmopolitan inner-city living. Facing north-east over parklands to the river and cityscape, the house-sized apartment covers approx. 353 square metres (37 squares) on the top level of the contemporary Saville Apartments. The home has just recently been completed with stunning white oak timber floors with a face lift in the kitchen.
Elegant indoor spaces combine with relaxed al fresco style as the vast living and dining area opens via stacking glass doors to a broad sun-washed balcony with an extended al fresco bbq area on the north aspect. Spectacular views take in the lush gardens and shimmering lagoons of South Bank parklands poised on the edge of the Brisbane River. On the opposite bank, city towers rise in a mosaic of architectural styles, transforming into a sparkling curtain of lights after dark. The penthouse's layout caters well for family living, incorporating up to six generous bedrooms, currently utilised as five plus a TV lounge. The master suite enjoys the river and city views, while three family bedrooms share a large balcony with a scenic outlook over leafy suburbs towards Mount Cootha. Four bathrooms include three private ensuites, the master with twin vanities and a walk-through wardrobe. The kitchen features quartzstone benchtops, with an island breakfast bar and gas cooktop. With access via high speed, security-coded lifts, the property also includes basement parallel parking for four cars plus 16 square metres of lock-up storage.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, built-in robes, electronic security
• 5-6 bedrooms, 4 designer bathrooms (3 ensuites) home office
• Separate laundry, linen room, sound system to living areas
• All-white decor with soft neutral carpets & floor tiles, tinted glazing
• Walk to cafes, restaurants & bars, GOMA, Brisbane Convention Centre, cinema
• South Bank parklands offer a public beach, lagoons, gardens, cafes, picnic areas
• Saville Apartments facilities include Stone restaurant & bar, 20m. heated pool, spa, gym
Last updated: 05:56PM on Sep 18th 2017