130A Joel Terrace,
Mount Lawley, WA
WATERFRONT CLASS & DISTINCTION, YOUR ULTIMATE DREAM HOMEEvery now and then, a home perfectly executes the blend of modern and calm opulence, with family orientated warmth.
From the moment you drive into your private enclave, the serenity of the trees framing your view of the Swan River and Perth hills is an exclusive and rare offering so close to the heart of the city.
Two glorious levels are comprehensively appointed with stunning finishes and excellent use of space throughout.
On entering the upper level you are welcomed with the magnificent view of the Swan River
This contemporary home has bright spacious open plan living and dining both spilling out onto a large balcony where friends and family will gather and enjoy alfresco living at its best. The sounds of the birds and the gentle flow of the river is the perfect backdrop for great conversation and a glass of wine.
The kitchen is a culinary dream, and is the heart of the home.
With high end finishes, quality appliances and scullery pantry, a delight for any chef.
All three generously sized bedroom have their own ensuites and built in robes and are separated by a central living area and study. The master suite which has its own retreat opens onto the terrace which has direct access for quiet walks along the Swan River.
Beyond the serenity of your riverfront home, the convenience of its location is second to none.
- Stylish timber cabinetry
- Tasteful window treatments throughout
- My Air ducted a/c system with remote access from your phone
- Security- CCTV and intercom system
- Laundry with built-in cabinetry and utility area
- Double garage with excellent storage
- Easy access to Graham Farmer Fwy and East Perth train station
- Stroll to parklands and playground at Banks Reserve
- Only minutes to nearby Mount Lawley caf strip and restaurants