House for sale
131 Bestic Street,
5 3 2
Price Guide $1,400,000
Decor & DesignMeticulously renovated to the highest standard, this exceedingly beautiful home showcases excellence in contemporary design. Lavish interiors, generously appointed formal and informal living and entertaining options, decorative ceilings and timberwork, ducted airconditioning, quality timber flooring, a feature fireplace, superb landscaping and so much more. Truly a home to be proud of. The property is situated just 500 metres from the beach, reserve and boat ramp at Botany Bay. Close to the popular scenic walk from Kyeemagh to Sans Souci, Brighton's cafes, restaurants and shopping at Coles Supermarket. Short drive to Rockdale Plaza shopping precinct.
- Oversized master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and his and hers walk-in robes
- Two additional generous bedrooms with built-in robes
- Luxurious family bathroom with on trend free standing bath and shower
- Second living area/TV room at top of the stairs
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes
- A separate living room features ornate ceilings and a fireplace
- Formal dining room
- It would be a pleasure to prepare meals in the delightful kitchen looking out to the undercover paved entertaining area and colourful terraced gardens through the large panel sliding doors. Caesarstone benchtops, an island breakfast bar, large pantry, soft closing drawers and ample cupboards and storage are all included. Quality Electrolux appliances, induction stove top, oven, separate steam oven and microwave are there for your convenience.
- State of the art bathroom
- The laundry can be accessed via bifold doors.
- Designated bench style seating is positioned in the private rear garden next to a jacuzzi
- Garage plus carport
This spectacular beachside home awaits your inspection.
Last updated: 10:19AM on Oct 21st 2018