Rural for sale
131 Hammond Drive,
Clothiers Creek, NSW
4 3 2
Lifestyle Acreage with distant Ocean ViewsIf privacy and views are important to you, then this 17-acre property located in the tightly held Farrant's Hill needs to be on the top of your inspection list.
This quality built home has the room that you have been searching for. Three bedrooms and study on the main level, plus a private parent's retreat upstairs. The polished hardwood flooring complements the living areas that flow out onto the huge outside entertaining pavilion. Almost every room has commanding valley views to the coast.
• Freehold 7.18 ha (17.74 acres*)
• Zoned RU2 Rural Landscape
• New Solar heated pool
• Double lock up garage and office
• Two dams. Irrigation pump
• NBN connected. Solar 1.5 kw to grid
• Quiet location with good neighbours
• Beautiful native gardens attract the local wildlife
• Over 380 native hardwoods planted (Koala Connection)
• The hard work has been done
Easy access to the M1, all conveniences and world class beaches close by. Located only 12.8 kms* to Cabarita Beach, 30.9km* to the Gold Coast Airport, 50.7 kms* to Byron Bay. (*Approx).
Of course, the services in the street include sealed roads, mail delivery and rubbish removal.
This property is proudly marketed by Ray White Rural Murwillumbah and Ray White Cabarita Beach.
Contact agents Brad Franks & Brent Collis now to arrange your inspection.
Last updated: 02:05AM on Sep 19th 2017