Rural for sale
131 Hammond Drive,
Clothiers Creek, NSW
4 3 2
$1,150,000 - Under Offer
Lifestyle Acreage with distant Ocean ViewsIf privacy and views are important to you, then this 17-acre property located in the tightly held Farrant's Hill needs to be on the top of your inspection list.
This quality built home has the room that you have been searching for. Three bedrooms and study on the main level, plus a private parent's retreat upstairs. The polished hardwood flooring complements the living areas that flow out onto the huge outside entertaining pavilion. Almost every room has commanding valley views to the coast.
• Freehold 7.18 ha (17.74 acres*)
• Zoned RU2 Rural Landscape
• Two dams. Irrigation pump
• Remote controlled entrance gates
• New heat pump hot water system
• Slow combustion fireplace
• New Solar heated pool
• Double lock up garage and separate office, ideal for working from home
• Quiet location with good neighbours
• Beautiful low maintenance drought tolerant native gardens
• 380 native trees planted by the Tweed Shire Council's Koala Connection project
• NBN connected. Solar 1.5 kw to grid
• The hard work has been done
Easy access to the M1, all conveniences and world class beaches close by. Located only 12.8 kms* to Cabarita Beach, 30.9km* to the Gold Coast Airport, 50.7 kms* to Byron Bay. (*Approx).
Of course, the services in the street include sealed roads, mail delivery and rubbish removal.
This property is proudly marketed by Ray White Rural Murwillumbah and Ray White Cabarita Beach.
Contact agents Brad Franks & Brent Collis now. Please note that all Inspections are on NSW time.
Last updated: 03:48PM on Nov 28th 2017