Rural for sale
13171 Summerland Way,
0 0 0
DA APPROVED INDUSTRIAL SUBDIVISION - AMAZING OPPORTUNITYWith the first sod turned on the construction of the new Mount Lindsay highway, this property is in line with the up and coming Bromelton project, opening the hub of the North to this amazing area, bringing more rail and in closer proximity to shipping ports, this is an investment opportunity not to be missed.
Rezoned and DA approved , the property can be developed with no time constraints, and can be interchangeable in size to suit needs of the developer
* The lots range from 16632m2 to 5570m2 and have frontage to the Summerland Way Highway
* Proactive council keen to see the developments completion due to high demand / flow on affect from Southern Qld, Bromelton and Summerland Way upgrade to suit B doubles
* Rail line to Sydney and Brisbane stops in Kyogle , with more rail and rail upgrades planned.
The growing demand for industrial sheds and commercial areas warrants the project to commence asap
* Designed for efficient movement of semi-trailers and B-Doubles, including a recent approval for a service station
* Essential services are completely designed – Roads, Sewer, Storm water, etc
* Existing services to all lots – Power, telecommunications, water etc
* Development Proposal, DA, price guide and all plans available from agent
Even the Big Scrub Turkeys EXITED !
Last updated: 10:56AM on Oct 6th 2018