13/30-34 Bingara Crescent,
Bella Vista, NSW
Another Happy Customer - Sold by Starr Partners Bella VistaStarr Partners presents this Immaculately presented single storey residence sitting on an elevated 602m2 block, this gorgeous family home is positioned in one of Bella Vista's most prestigious streets and just a stone's throw away from local and city express bus stops, schools, Bella Vista shopping centre and only a short distance to the future train Station. Boasting a beautifully landscaped front yard, packed with extras this stylish home boasts a spacious and versatile floor plan as well as a large undercover entertaining area, this property really does tick all the boxes.
This beautifully appointed family home features:
- Matthew Pearce Public School Catchment
- 4 generous bedrooms with built-in robe and a study.
- A generous master bedroom with walk in robes and ensuite.
- Formal lounge and dinning, spacious living/family room which flows to a generous undercover entertaining area overlooking tennis courts perfect for the family gatherings.
- Large gas kitchen with and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
- Large pantry with an abundance of storage.
- Generous main bathroom boasting bath.
- Intuitively designed to emphasize natural light throughout.
- Solar heating and electric shutters and blinds.
- Private grassed yard ideal for the kids to kick the footy around & those family BBQs
- Ducted air conditioning throughout plus additional split for the master.
- Double lock up garage with internal access.
- Tiles in main areas and high ceilings.
- Generous Tiled Internal laundry with external access.
- Access to salt water inground pool and tennis courts.
- Security gates fully monitored.