House for sale
134 Arunta Drive,
Mount Nathan, QLD
6 5 13
GUIDE $1,280,000 - $1,380,000
OWNERS PURCHASED ELSEWHERE - HURRY TO SECURE RARE EXECUTIVE ESTATETruly a unique property and owner's circumstances require an immediate sale!
This hilltop hideaway is the epitome of peace and privacy and a mere minutes to the CBD, shopping and cinemas of Nerang. Covering over 8 acres this property is ideal for a large family with room for the hobby farm, campervan, and multiple boys toys. Exceptional outdoor entertaining and huge resort style pool area. This estate is ready for you to move in relax and enjoy the serenity of country living.
Architectural features include bullnose verandahs, sandstone feature walls, cedar windows and brushbox floors, Victorian-look tessellated tiles in the bathrooms, plus leadlight interior doors with decorative fretwork in archways and transoms. The two-level design offers elegant formal lounge and separate dining, plus a huge central kitchen family area, two studies and a welcoming sunroom. There is even a ground floor guest suite, with almost every room looking out to sun-dappled lawns and tall gum trees. The upper floor offers a large master suite plus two family bedrooms & TV lounge.
For recreation, the huge resort-style pool has its own entertaining pavilion and there is a garden gazebo just off the family room, the ideal spot to enjoy a cuppa in the morning sun. A second driveway leads to a lush glade beside a small creek, where there is a chalet style cottage, ideal as a studio or teen's retreat. Fresh eggs can be collected from the chicken pen, while the extensive vegetable garden is protected by a white picket fence. A large machinery shed will house your ride-on mower and other vehicles, plus there is extensive garaging and guest parking adjoining the house.
* Long private driveway, large cleared areas of land
* Retaining walls and garden steps in hand-hewn Helidon sandstone
* Solar panels, 5 water tanks, Cleanwater 90 system, 150K litre salt pool
* 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms (2 ensuites) plus chalet accommodation
* Sunny north facing master suite with Juliet balcony, clawfoot bath in ensuite, sep. toilet, his & hers walk-in robes
* Upstairs family room TV lounge or library adjoins 3 family bedrooms & bathroom
* Extra large kitchen with oak cabinets, granite benchtops, gas & electric cooking
* Large family laundry, abundant storage, temporature controlled wine cellar
* Chalet studio offers 2 bedrooms with lofts, bathroom, lounge & wrap around verandas & own private driveway
* Lychee plantation plus avocado, banana & citrus trees, large chicken pen
Extremely motivated sellers who have committed to a purchase elsewhere. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Last updated: 02:21PM on Feb 2nd 2017