House for sale
134 Brandon Park Drive,
Wheelers Hill, VIC
4 2 3
Elevated Elegance in the Brentwood SC ZoneEnjoying an enviable outlook from its elevated position close to Brentwood Park Primary School, Mazenod College and in the Brentwood Secondary College zone, this spacious dual story brick home was built for family living.
Floating floorboards adorn an open living and dining space while the bright, spacious kitchen incorporates a meals area and breakfast bar with plenty of bench and storage space, 900mm Smeg built-in gas cooking, a wall-mounted oven.
Bedrooms across both levels have robes, the ground floor master with its own semi-ensuite, and the upstairs bedrooms accessing their own central bathroom and living/rumpus area with breath-taking views. Beautifully landscaped gardens adorn a picturesque and private backyard with seating areas, while a tandem lock up garage, carport and additional off-street parking with secure roller door are valued additions.
A study nook, gas ducted heating, air-conditioning and an alarm system are fantastic inclusions in a brilliant lifestyle property with proximity to Monash University, train stations, the Monash M1 Freeway, Brandon Park and The Glen shopping centres.
- Traditional and spacious brick home with multiple living areas
- Floating boards, wooden floorboards and a downstairs study nook
- Large kitchen with Smeg stainless steel gas cooking, oven, range hood, breakfast bar, plenty of storage and a meals space
- Bedrooms with robes across both levels, master with walk-in robe and en-suite shower
- Family bathrooms both upstairs and down, gas ducted heating and air-conditioning
- Picturesque outdoor space with paved seating/entertaining area, landscaped gardens, tandem garage and connection to off-street parking and secure carport
- Alarm system and a quality position close to schools, transport and shopping
PHOTO ID required for inspections
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.134brandonparkdrivewheelershill.com
Terms 10% deposit, balance 60/90 days
Last updated: 01:01PM on Feb 19th 2018