135 Canterbury Road,
Beautifully renovated 1950's clinkerSet privately behind a high clinker brick wall, electric gates and a beautifully leafy garden, this 1950's clinker brick 3 bedroom home has been meticulously renovated to be a modern entertainer.
Step inside and you won't even know you're on Canterbury Road. Revealing an immediately appealing sense of beautifully bright spaciousness, the open plan lounge, kitchen and dining is drenched with natural light. With a freestanding Ilve stove, stone breakfast bar and Bosch dishwasher, this kitchen is a cooks dream and the heart of the home.
Outdoor living and gardens like this are rare in today's real estate market. With an outdoor kitchen, huge deck, four veggie patches, mature lemon and avocado trees - this property is ripe for the picking. You can have your smashed avo and your dream house too!
Highlights include high ceilings, polished floor boards, ducted heating throughout, reverse cycle systems in the open living area and master bedroom, and open fire place.
Outstandingly positioned in walking distance to all Blackburn has to offer - cafes, a major supermarket, buses, Blackburn Station, and Blackburn Lake. This beauty is also within the Box Hill High School and Blackburn Lake Primary School zones.
* Beautifully renovated 3 bedroom clinker brick home
* Sun-filled open plan lounge (OFP) and dining
* Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, Ilve/Bosch appliances
* Superb north deck, outdoor kitchen and huge garden
* Electric gates to a garage and off-street parking
* Near buses, Blackburn Station and Blackburn Lake
* Within Box Hill High School & Blackburn Lake Primary zoning
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60/90 days