135 Ferntree Gully Road,
Mount Waverley, VIC
UNDER CONTRACTUDNER CONTRACT.
APPROVED PLANS, PERMIT, AND FULL SPECS FOR BUILDING PERMIT TO BUILD TWO LUXURY LARGE-FAMILY-SIZED RESIDENCES. EXISTING 4-BEDROOM HOME IN GOOD CONDITION.
Situated in the sought after Mount Waverley, with some of Melbourne's leading schools moments away including the popular Mount Waverley Secondary School Zone, local shops and Chadstone Shopping Centre, Monash University, Transport and 15 minutes to the city on the M1 Freeway. Abundant childcares, playgrounds and parklands around.
Each of two proposed dwellings have:
- Custom-designed Two-storey residences with Double-Lock-Up Garages
- FIVE generous size bedrooms on two levels
- Incl. TWO MASTER-BEDROOMS with Complete Ensuite and WIR/spacious robes.
- Spacious Kitchen with modern WIP (Walk-In-Pantry)
- Quality inclusions: state of the art kitchens, stone bench, 900mm quality appliances, timber flooring, contemporary cabinetry, materials and colors - choice is yours!
Dwelling1 features two living zones including large open living space downstairs and the retreat area upstairs. The retreat leads you into a generous around 10sqm glass-balustrade balcony. The house provides plenty of space and enjoys lots of sun-light, thanks to smart and cost-effective choice of windows throughout.
Dwelling2 is tucked behind and has the building size approximately 31squares. It features lowered bulkhead ceiling in the kitchen which adjoins spacious dining and family areas with north-oriented windows on looking covered outdoor entertainment area and backyard. To tick all boxes for a large-family to enjoy, the spacious family area downstairs has an extra library zone. Furthermore, there is a generous size extra living area upstairs.
The sale comes with all approved PLANS AND PERMIT, also with a full set of construction documentation, ready to be submitted for BUILDING PERMIT along with: Architectural Working drawings (floor plans, electrical, internal and external elevations, etc), Certified Structural Drawings, Approved Drainage Plan and Landscape Plan, Energy rating assessment - 6 star Rating, and more.
- Settlement terms, 60/90/120 days
- Existing 4-bedroom home is in good condition and can be potentially comfortably enjoyed by you/your tenants before you start build. If you want so, my family can lease existing home back from you from the day one after settlement, while you prepare to build.
Enquire now to request plans, permit, construction specs, and to inspect the existing property.
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 17002