House for sale
137 Lock Road,
Gisborne South, VIC
4 2 6
A Golden Opportunity For An Idyllic Family LifestyleA bucolic gem enviably located along Lock Road in picturesque Gisborne South, this superbly presented split level property represents a rare opportunity to live the rural family dream. Featuring three bedrooms, master (WIR/en-suite), bathroom, laundry and office/4th bedroom. Step down to bar area, lounge with open-fire, dining, and living/dining accessing covered outdoor entertainers terrace. Along with a well appointed kitchen and butlers pantry, there’s ample storage throughout, polished concrete floors, zoned underfloor heating, cooling and panoramic views of Melbourne’s CBD right across to the Bellarine Peninsula.
• Enviably situated on the southern doorstep to the Macedon Ranges
• Superb split level family home on 10 fully fenced acres.
• Multiple indoor/outdoor entertaining spaces with spectacular views
• Dam filled by easement, sheds, integrated water system with 7 tanks
• Two indoor pools currently being run as a swim school
Enjoy the best of the Macedon Ranges on your doorstep, with both Gisborne and Sunbury a short drive away, bus services to schools, easy access to the Calder and a cruisey 35 minute commute into Melbourne.
Last updated: 12:18PM on Oct 20th 2018