137 Prior Street,
Spectacular Family LifestylePerfectly positioned on an elevated block, offering hilltop privacy with dazzling views and glimpses of the city, this immaculate home showcases an exceptional standard of living and unparalleled convenience.
Boasting 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and an abundance of entertaining space, this impressive multi-level property provides a setting for the ultimate relaxed lifestyle. With stylish and modern finishes, there is simply nothing to do but move in and enjoy all that this stunning home has to offer.
Across the top floor, an array of living and entertaining zones are held together by a stylish kitchen. Equipped with generous Caesarstone benchtops, breakfast bar and a full suite of Miele appliances, sliding doors effortlessly integrate to an expansive deck, overlooking the sparkling mineral swimming pool and manicured gardens, with glimpses of the city to the North and stunning views to the hills on the horizon to the West.
The first level enjoys an additional living space accommodating a variety of purposes, from the media room, or even the kid’s playroom. The room opens out seamlessly to the enormous covered deck and bar area where the sensational south-east Queensland climate can be enjoyed day and night when you entertain.
With well established, landscaped easy care gardens and a fenced backyard, this is a substantial sized block, yet minimal maintenance is needed to keep it looking pristine.
Other notable features of the property include:
- 4 spacious, air-conditioned bedrooms- fifth bedroom currently used as a home office/study
- Master bedroom with stunning ensuite, built-in robe plus walk-in robe
- 2 separate living areas
- Spacious kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, soft close drawers and Miele appliances
- 3 bathrooms, all with double vanity and heated lighting
- Excellent storage space across the home
- Air-conditioned throughout with louvered windows on top floor to allow beautiful cross breezes
- 2 large covered entertainer's decks, over 2 levels
- Electric motor gate with secure parking for 3 cars (Single remote controlled garage plus double carport)
- Private, landscaped gardens
- 5,000L Rainwater tank
- Low maintenance timber flooring with carpet in bedrooms
- 5kw solar system
- CCTV monitor with gate intercom
- Internal laundry on ground floor with access to undercover clothes line
- In-ground, mineral swimming pool (completed in 2017) with lighting controlled with easy to use remote
The location of this property is second to none. Tarragindi is popular for all the right reasons. Excellent transport options put you in the CBD in just minutes, whilst being surrounded by parkland like Toohey Forest and some of Brisbane’s best public and private schools. So why not have it all!! - an amazing home with standout appeal in a highly sought after location.
Contact Nick Bekker or Mitchell Smith for all enquiries.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. This statement is prescribed under Section 10 of the Property Occupations Regulation 2014.