House for sale
138 Gold Creek Road,
North Arm, QLD
4 2 2
a truly outstanding family residenceMaybe you're looking to downsize from a substantial landholding or you might be looking to upsize from a hobby farm!
The 4 bedroom homestead with timber floors, high ceilings, two spacious living areas and a fully screened outdoor living area complete with a pizza oven overlooks a massive 6m deep spring fed dam. Solar panels on the roof of the main home generate in excess of 5kw of power.
The fertile 48 acres approx. is gently undulating and is used for custard apples and grazing with further potential for either pursuit. Water is a most valuable resource and the property is bordered by a permanent creek plus there are two major dams for irrigation, 100,000 litre approx. capacity water tanks and a bore that can pump over 6,000 litres per hour.
The main shed is 30m x 13m x 6m high with an additional 30m x 5m wide open annex plus cool room. Attached to the shed is a 9m x 6m 3 bedroom flat.
The property can be sold as a going concern' on a walk-in/walk-out basis.
• Main home built in 2006 with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and dual living areas
• Fully screened outdoor entertaining area overlooking the dam
• Wet bar and informal living area
• Spotted gum timber floors, high ceilings & solid stone benchtops to the kitchen
• 350m2 approx. main shed with 6m clearance includes coldroom plus 3 bedroom flat
• Fertile soil now used for custard apple orchards
• Solar panels on main home generate in excess of 5kw power
• Underground 3 phase power
• Permanent creek, 2 dams, 100,000 litre approx. water tanks and bore
• Horse paddock with stables and tack room
• Property can be sold as a going concern on a walk-in/walk-out' basis
Last updated: 08:17PM on Aug 11th 2017