138 Holt Road,
Taren Point, NSW
Modern Architect Designed DuplexImpeccable presentation, contemporary appointments and house-like proportions deliver the perfect environment for luxurious low-maintenance living in this double-brick duplex.
The main living/dining zone is placed to the rear and is an open, breathable space enjoying a perfect north facing orientation. Large glass sliders usher in huge amounts of sunlight while framing a lovely view of the all-weather terrace complete with a lush level lawn.
One of the clear focal areas of this home is the designer kitchen, including premium Ilve appliances, gas cooking and stunning marble benchtops – a true entertainer's dream.
Exquisite marble floors complement the fresh neutral colour scheme that extends throughout the bottom level, featuring an additional, more intimate lounge, which can be closed off from the rest of the house via a solid timber sliding door.
Upstairs are three bright bedrooms including a cleverly designed study area. The master bed pulls rank with its chic marble ensuite, huge built-in robes and elevated aspect.
Ducted air-conditioning, a security alarm, ample off-street parking plus a secure lock-up garage with internal access.
This is an idyllic yet practical lifestyle location. The convenience of village shops, public transport links, schools and parks are all in walking distance. As well as Southgate Shopping Centre and Westfield Miranda only a short car ride away.
- Living with gas fireplace opens to N-facing terrace with retractable awning
- Kitchen with marble benchtops, gas cooking and quality IIve appliances
- Master includes marble ensuite and BIR’s, additional beds also with BIR’s
- Main marble bathroom plus separate internal laundry and powder room
- Ducted vacuum system, deep under-stair storage, Rheem hot water system
- High ceilings, abundant windows and freshly painted interiors throughout
- Single garage with internal access plus carport and off-street parking
- No on-going strata fees, ONLY one shared annual insurance fee