Apartment for sale
1/389 Golden Four Drive,
4 2 2
Auction - Saturday 21 October 2017 at 10am
Beachside Gem - Entire Ground Floor Apartment with PoolOccupying the entire ground floor with its own swimming pool and large entertaining terrace, this ultra spacious 4 bedroom apartment of house size proportions provides direct and easy access to the beach with no roads to cross to the sand and surf.
This residence is in a boutique block of 1 of only 4 apartments, with the open plan living and dining areas creatively designed to capture ocean views, whilst the practical floor plan can comfortably accommodate a family with a desirable choice of living spaces.
An ideal home for the lifestyle enthusiast, you will be in permanent holiday mode living here with easy walking distance to Tugun Village shops, fresh produce, popular cafes and surf lifesaving club.
• Luxury apartment 348sqm or 38 squares
• Ducted air-conditioning, full security
• Media room, caesar-stone kitchen
• Open plan living, 2.54m high ceilings
• Large ocean view entertaining terrace with pool
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and powder room
• 2 car basement secure parking plus storage bay
• Utilise as a home occupier or lock and leave holiday abode
• Close and flat level walk to Tugun Village shops and SLSC
• Body Corp Levies, $233.98* per week
• Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $750* per week
• Holiday Letting Tariffs - $1,715* p/w (Off Peak), $2,485* p/w (School Holidays),
$3,255* p/w (Events / Easter Rate), $4,074* p/w (Peak Rate), $4,480* p/w (Commonwealth Games)
Tugun Village is a vibrant desirable residential location with its revamped commercial precinct of cafes and shops and the natural beauty of its foreshores, parkland and pristine surfing beaches. It is conveniently located on the Southern Gold Coast between Currumbin and Coolangatta within a 1 hour* drive from Brisbane on the M1 and a 1 hour* flight from Sydney.
The property is scheduled to go to auction on Saturday 21 October 2017, On-Site at 10am (if not sold prior)
Last updated: 08:06PM on Sep 25th 2017