Rural for sale
139 Bridge Road,
5 2 0
by Expression of Interest
'Balmoral Park Aggregation' Highly regarded Goulburn Murray Valley aggregation.To be offered as a whole or as three separate contingent allotments.
Land Area: 1,133 HA* / 2,801 AC*
• Three individual holdings over three strategic locations: 'Balmoral Park', 'Creek View' and 'Flannery's'
• 2 x 50 well maintained cow rotary dairies, each with current daily capacity of 1,300 milking cows (2,600 in total). Main dairy fitted with state of the art Delaval ALPRO herd management system for milk production optimisation
• 2 x 700 fully operational cow feed pads, allowing for supplementary feeding
• Currently milking 700 high-producing Friesian dairy cows
• High volume milk contract with Fonterra Australia
• 2,100 acres* currently laid out to flood irrigation/pipe and riser systems
• Comfortable 5 bedroom home with all modern comforts in addition to large living rooms, dishwashers, split systems reverse cycle a/c in living areas and main bedrooms, wood heater along with ceiling fans
• 7 further residences, suitable for staff accommodation
• Highly productive Cohuna fine sandy loam soils, improved pastures and outstanding fertiliser history
• Located approx. 127 km* north of Bendigo, 32 km* east of Kerang, 68 km* north west of Echuca, 277 km* north of Melbourne CBD.
Highly productive operation underpinned by modern and complete rotary dairy equipment, exterior farming, farm infrastructure, secure feed, water licenses and purpose breed stock.
* Denotes approximately
Last updated: 05:28PM on Dec 6th 2018