Semi-detached Duplex for sale
1/39 Lodge Street,
3 2 2
Auction Guide $1,650,000
Oozing Character - North Facing, Single Level Duplex LivingAuction Location: On Site.
Set within a lovely quiet cul-de-sac on a level garden block, this oversized lower duplex with art-deco features and loads of character is the perfect opportunity for families or couples to live in this sought-after suburb. With solid timber floorboards, the inviting front lounge enjoys a bright and airy ambience, helped along by beautiful northerly light, which is welcomed through large windows.
High ceilings with decorative cornicing deliver detail and charm, while the sunny balcony makes the perfect spot for an afternoon cup of tea. The modern kitchen includes an additional open-plan living/dining space that flows beautifully to an entertainers courtyard embraced by tropical palms, lush lawns and tall Bamboo plantings.
This is the ultimate outdoor sanctuary for children and adults alike. Close to Stocklands Balgowlah, village shops, express City buses and great schools, this convenient location presents the best of both worlds.
It's easy access to the CBD and just a short drive to scenic coastal walks plus beautiful beaches.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 single lock-up garages on title
- Light-filled front lounge room opens to north facing balcony
- Additional relaxed living/dining opens to private rear garden
- Modern kitchen with caesarstone benches and gas cooking
- Master bedroom includes ensuite with built-in wardrobes
- Additional double-sized bedrooms, one includes built-ins
- Main tiled bathroom with bathtub and separate lavatory
- Concealed internal laundry, gas bayonets throughout
View as Advertised or contact Angus White, LJ Hooker Balgowlah T: 0425 277 221
Last updated: 04:19PM on Aug 16th 2017