13b Barr Smith Avenue,
Myrtle Bank, SA
Position, Lifestyle and Luxury** This gorgeous home now "Under Contract".
Just Released - 13d Barr- Smith Avenue - last chance to own one of these brilliant luxury residences.
'Ridge Park Estate'…A Most Unique Opportunity!
This outstanding architect designed and built home of some 285 square metres (approximate total build area) incorporates the highest standards in construction, layout, appointments and finishes. A brand new executive residence providing the perfect opportunity to own a unique, luxury home in this quiet, secure and prestigious location with parkland frontage.
This home is ideal for those desiring a 'lock-up and leave' lifestyle. Careful selection of the finest quality materials will ensure years of low maintenance living.
Strategically located close to all community facilities, parklands, nature walks and golf courses, it also offers convenient access to the CBD, Burnside Village, Mitcham Shopping and Cinema and the South Eastern Freeway. Enjoy the close proximity to sought-after public and private schools including Glenunga International High School (zoned), Seymour College, Urrbrae and Mercedes College.
What makes this residence special?
• Private position overlooking peaceful Ridge Park, with gate access direct to the park
• Three double bedrooms, including two master bedroom suites with walk-in robes
• Three luxury bathrooms plus powder room
• Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, gloss paint finish and generous storage
• Spacious open plan living and dining room with feature “Real Flame” gas fireplace
• Large tiled three car garage under main roof
• Outdoor kitchen, built-in gas barbeque, infra red heating and Vergola with rain sensor
• Cellar room
• Abundant storage options
• Large laundry equipped with Bosch front load washer and dryer
• Ducted vacuum system
• Aiphone video intercom
• Monitorable security system
• NBN ready
• Daikin ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning
• Generous power, data and TV cabling and outlets
• Clipsal Zen switches and dimmers
• Somfy remote controlled retractable blind
• 13mm gyprock wall linings
• Solid masonry dividing fire wall
• Solid masonry external lower walls and solid Hebel upper walls
• Solid Hebel upper floor construction
• Termite resistant H2 timber framed walls
• Sustainable energy designed home with certified energy rating includes:
• 5.3 KW solar system to minimise power bills
• LED lighting throughout
• Double glazing with commercial aluminium window frames
• Fully insulated internal and external walls, roof and upper floor cavities
• Solar roof shading
• Pull down patio blinds
• Sliding door windows for optimum ventilation
• Common 18,000 litre underground stormwater collection system