Apartment for sale
13N/39 Castlebar Street,
Kangaroo Point, QLD
3 2 2
Offers over $1,700,000
Outstanding riverside residence at the prestigious 'Castlebar Cove'Ideally located in Kangaroo Point is this luxury residence situated on level 7 of Castlebar Cove' including private vehicle entry and marina berth..
Exhibiting style and refinement from the moment you enter the grand foyer where there is occasional furniture, glass panelling and a raised level with grand piano and conference facilities. This is high quality contemporary living just moments to the Brisbane CBD, local eateries and walkways to enjoy a relaxed inner city lifestyle.
Located in the north tower this resort inspired home offers 3 Bedrooms an additional large built-in study, media space, two beautifully appointed bathrooms plus a powder room. The north east facing terrace is designed for year round entertaining and enjoys expansive Brisbane river views. Enjoying a versatile floor plan from the Kitchen you look over the main living areas and will be found gazing across the river to take in the district views of New Farm.
As you would expect from such a high end residence there is fully gated security, sparkling outdoor pool, additional indoor plunge pools, spa, steam room, sauna, theatrette and fully equipped gymnasium.
Quality inner city riverfront residences with boat facilities are becoming hard to find. Please contact us for a private inspection.
- Deluxe gourmet kitchen with sleek cabinetry including Integrated Miele oven, dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine & Caesar stone bench tops.
- Marble Ensuite
- Gas Fireplace
- Cbus lighting
- Ducted air conditioning
- Only Two apartments per floor
- 4 Balconies
- Double Lock up garage with additional storage space moulded floor and shelving
- Marina berth included
- New apartment lights upgraded to LED
- New window furnishings
- Built in wall unit in the living area and TV Unit in lounge
- Master bedroom robe has additional shelving
- Balcony BBQ built in with bar fridge
Last updated: 05:32PM on Oct 16th 2017