14 Bambery Street,
Fingal Head, NSW
The Epitome of Luxury Coastal LivingEscape to an idyllic coastal lifestyle with this award winning tri-level architectural residence of distinction and separate guest house, perched on an elevated 917sqm block in Fingal Head's most prestigious street. Fringed by enchanting water views, encompassing the Tweed River on one side and the Pacific Ocean on the other, no expense has been spared in the creation of this exquisite property. Featuring flawless finishes and fixtures, including recycled timber floors, natural stone and custom joinery, it also boasts an internal lift, gourmet kitchen, multiple light-filled living areas and the ultimate media room.
You’ll be tempted outdoors often to the manicured grounds and pool area, flanked by high quality sandstone and mature foliage for your privacy. Be further spoilt for choice with a covered balcony off the open plan family room on the upper ground floor, and a sunny rooftop terrace. Each also comes complete with built-in outdoor kitchen and superb river and ocean vistas.
• 917sqm elevated block with two residences plus Tweed River and Pacific Ocean vistas;
• 661sqm of luxury living in the main residence, perched in a leafy, prestigious street;
• Flawless finishes throughout, with only the finest fittings and fixtures used;
• Light-filled, open plan family, kitchen and meals area, plus the ultimate media room and living room overlooking the pool;
• Gourmet kitchen with supersized island bench and acclaimed Miele appliances;
• Master bedroom with private terrace, expansive, fully tiled ensuite and walk-in-robe;
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 with ensuites and balcony, bedroom 4 boasts an ensuite and walk-in-robe;
• AV security installed plus ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and vaccumaid;
• 30,000L built-in water tank, triple garage, store room, wine cellar and internal lift to all three levels;
• Elegant 196sqm guest house with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas plus laundry, kitchen and double garage.
Embrace the coastal vibe Fingal Head is famous for and indulge in a lifestyle of seclusion and tranquillity, in a truly luxurious setting. Nestled only a short drive from shops, cafes and all necessary amenities in Kingscliff, 15 minutes from Coolangatta Airport and approximately 45 minutes to Byron Bay, this is a sanctuary you’ll be proud to call home.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.