14 Beech Street,
Surrey Hills, VIC
Alluring charm in a peaceful cul-de-sacImmersed in a stunning garden landscape that sits within a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac, experience a family lifestyle of calming relaxation within this generously proportioned 4 bedroom home.
Irresistibly pretty with a picket fence and weatherboard façade that reveals polished boards flowing through the lounge/dining, the rear is a revelation in space. Crowned with a raked ceiling and featuring a wood fire, the family room with large kitchen streams out to a private, paved alfresco and lush surrounds.
There are walk-in robes to 3 of the bedrooms plus a light-filled parent's wing with an ensuite and leafy outlook, creating a private sanctuary. Coupled with easy access to Deakin Uni, Kingswood College, PLC, Sienna and Strathcona, stroll to Our Lady's Primary School, Wattle Park, cafes and the tram. Zoned for sought-after Surrey Hills Primary School.
* An irresistibly pretty 4 bedroom home in a quiet cul-de-sac
* Attractive lounge/dining and family room (wood fire)
* A stunning garden landscape and private, paved alfresco
* Walk-in robes to 3 bedrooms
* Parent's wing with bright ensuite and a leafy outlook
* Gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling
* Walk to the primary school, Wattle Park, cafes and tram
* Near Deakin Uni, PLC, Sienna, Strathcona & Kingswood College
Terms 10% deposit, balance 90/120 days