House for sale
14 Beths Street,
4 4 2
Expressions of Interest closing on Friday 25th August at 5.00pmThe very essence of distinction and sophistication, within the McKinnon Secondary College zone
Impeccably smothered in sublime luxury finishes with the highest-quality imported fixtures, this enviable four-bedroom home breaks the mould of contemporary family living in Bentleigh. Its outstanding location within one of Melbourne's most coveted school zones, McKinnon Secondary College, is bolstered by daily conveniences and recreation, mere metres from Centre Road's tasty cafés and restaurants, surrounded by transport and parklands, and only minutes from Brighton Beach.
Thoughtfully designed over two levels, the home segregates accommodation for privacy and independence, each bedroom sumptuously indulged with self-contained ensuites and dressing rooms, including a downstairs master bedroom and retreat with lavish amenity. Four grand, distinct zones for living, dining, play and study complement a peerless family lifestyle, enhanced by an immense alfresco patio and landscaped gardens aside a solar heated, saltwater pool.
Filled with natural light through massive window expanses, the home is a showcase of exquisite finishes:
• White-washed solid American Oak floors
• Custom 2-pack cabinetry
• Carrara deluxe benchtops and splashbacks
• Extensive fully-appointed Miele kitchen with butler's pantry including twin ovens
• Imported Italian tiling
• Imported German double-glazed windows and doors with low-E glass (UV 1.2)
• Security alarm with CCTV and Apple/Android control
• Custom Alucabond entry door - thermally broken and pivot-function
• Daikin zoned ducted heating and refrigerated cooling - 2x 16W condensers
Situated securely behind remote gates with video intercom, this impressive family home befits a spectacular lifestyle, filled with today's best comforts, and minutes from daily conveniences and entertainment.
Last updated: 07:22PM on Aug 14th 2017