House for sale
14 Butler Avenue,
4 3 2
Price Guide $1,699,000 - $1,799,000
Luxury Living!A contemporary finish and extensively completed to the highest of standards, this divine 2 storey, residence offers all to those wishing to acquire the best family home can offer. Situated on 730.9sqm of land with a great aspect of Kellyville's most sought after locations, an impressive home awaits your inspection.
A sublime facade with delivers a crisp appearance, journeying inside to high grade tiles in light-filled spaces. Within the 2.7m-high ceilings downstairs, elegance fills with a huge closed study room, the open-plan living and meals lead effortlessly to a covered alfresco, expansive 6x5 meter wide tiled covered alfresco / entertaining, a manicured fenced and easy care landscaped garden. The casual meals area and family room are conveniently positioned and offer a seamless transition from indoor to outdoor living.
Boasting a generous sized home entertainment system and theatre room!
Streamlined with 40mm stone benches, ceiling-high soft close polyurethane cabinets with Blum hinges throughout, 900mm gas ILVE cook top and range hood, ILVE ovens, and ILVE dishwasher, the kitchen with walk-in pantry is ready for fine cooking.
Accommodation includes 4 extra large bedrooms plus separate study/home office, with a substantial master suite boasting large mirrored WIR's and ensuite with shower.
Furnished in porcelain and stone, 2 sparkling bathrooms and an en-suite complement 4 spacious bedrooms (master with WIR).
The home features
* Impressive formal lounge and sumptuous dining room with high ceiling
* Expansive, open plan meals and family area opening to undercover outdoor entertaining area
* Gourmet kitchen with top grade quality Appliances
* Intercom and alarm system
* Double automatic garage with internal access and drive through
* Ducted reverse-cycle A/C throughout,
* All bathrooms and laundry with 20mm stone benches.
Situated near the proposed North West Rail station, this is the ideal family locale.
Call Sasha Szymon 02 9629 9955
* Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Century 21 or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
Last updated: 01:47PM on Jul 17th 2019