House for sale
14 Eagle Bay Road,
Eagle Bay, WA
3 1 2
2,000SQM BLOCK WITH EXCELLENT BAY VIEWS AND A COMFORTABLE COTTAGELarge 2,000sqm block affording an excellent panoramic north easterly outlook over Geographe Bay. The combination of the northerly slope, large land size and the smaller blocks to the north, deliver considerable benefits as far as potential for exceptional Bay views if the property was one day re-developed. With most of the surrounding vegetation being non-native and actually on this land the cards are in your hands as far as enhancing the outlook is concerned
* Existing timber framed cottage was built circa 1989 by Ross Minchin, is clad in Western Red Cedar and has a Colorbond roof
* Essentially a three bedroom, one bathroom house
* Master bedroom currently set up as a large office with bedrooms two and three both having built-in wardrobe shelving
* Open plan kitchen/living/dining area with a raked ceiling opening onto a wide deck approx. 5m x 8m
* Kitchen features an electric stove, twin drainer sink, stainless steel range hood and ample bench and cupboard space
* Living/dining area is light and airy with large north facing windows onto the generous deck area, has a cork floor throughout
* Bathroom has a shower, bath and vanity
* Large laundry can easily accommodate extra storage cupboards and has the WC immediately adjacent. There is a linen press adjacent to the laundry entrance
Other features include a carport approx. 8m x 5m, a 2m x 3m garden shed, a concrete water tank of approx. 90,000 litres, 125 litre electric storage HWS, reverse cycle air-conditioning.
For further information please contact South West Real Estate Agent Joe White 0417 939 715.
Last updated: 06:19PM on May 9th 2018