House for sale
14 Habitat Place,
Noosa Heads, QLD
4 4 2
Noosa’s Royal Palms - luxury private estate‘Royal Palms’
Situated on the banks of the pristine Weyba Creek this is surely one of Noosa’s finest homes. Palatial proportions combine with tasteful elegance to deliver a home that is life changing for those who are lucky enough to reside here. Be assured you will be astounded by the scale of this home.
A thorough and thoughtful updating of the home has recently been completed, no expense spared and meticulous attention to detail is clear throughout.
Heralded as one of Noosa's finest homes and the setting for some of the best garden parties ever seen this is an opportunity to secure not only a home but an icon of our town.
Private and peaceful, surrounded by lush tropical gardens to the rear and stately royal palms gilding the entrance the highlights of the home are endless.
- 200m2 of undercover outdoor living with BBQ kitchen, woodfire pizza oven and room to entertain over 100 guests
- Four separate wings for each of the bedrooms and their accompanying quarters
- A master suite that dwarves some nearby homes, including dressing room and an luxurious ensuite bathroom
- Private club styled long room with sumptuous solid timber bar, snooker room and tiered home cinema
- Gourmand kitchen with the capacity to cater for over 100 guests include new V-Zug appliances
- 2 x pyrolitic ovens, 2 x steam combo ovens, 2 x warming drawers/slow cookers, LED under counter lighting, butlers pantry
- Zip tap system with instant hot, chilled and sparkling water
- 900mm induction cooktop with induction wok and Qasair extraction system
- Private gated entry with porte cochere and a palm tree lined statement entry that hints at the luxury beyond
- Gate and laneway lead to Weyba Creek for fishing, kayaking and swimming
- 100% solar heating to the pool, 12kw solar electricity system
- Electronic gates integrated into the telephone system
- Air-conditioning throughout serviced by both ducted and split system where appropriate
- Surround sound (including in the garden), LED lighting and ducted vacuum system through the home
- Pizza oven with stone bench top undercover storage for timber and a fridge
- 3000+ bottle climate controlled wine cellar
- Large garage with storage and carport for boat or trailer
This is only a selection of the features of this extraordinary home. For more information or to book your inspection please contact us today.
Last updated: 05:26PM on Nov 19th 2018