House for sale
14 Lawley Street,
North Beach, WA
3 2 2
Luxury by the CoastOnly metres from the white sands and crystal waters of North Beach and set in the ever-popular Castle Rise Estate, this immaculate three-bedroom two-bathroom North facing home, exemplifies the meaning coastal living!
The ground floor offers two spacious bedrooms with built in robes, bathroom and second living room. This area is perfect as a private children or guest wing. The sliding door access leads to a low maintenance limestone paved entertaining area with raised garden beds.
Upstairs the generous master bedroom features classic timber shutters and has its own private ensuite.
With the best left to last, stunning ocean views from the open plan kitchen, living and dining. Making every day an opportunity to witness magical sunsets.
Live your dream of a coastal lifestyle and seize this chance to secure the most enviable location. Contact Daniel Gonzalez today to register your interest.
Ground Floor –
- Double door entry
- Two secondary bedrooms with built-in robes
- Main bathroom with shower, and vanity
- Second living room
- Private courtyard and raised garden bed
- Large laundry with direct dry court access
- Separate toilet
- Safe and secure double automatic garage with shoppers' entrance
Upper Floor –
- Master bedroom with private ensuite double vanity, shower, and separate toilet
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living
- Kitchen with granite benchtops, breakfast bar, double sink, water filter, bar fridge, Bora cooktop and Samsung chef fridge with built-in soda stream
- Balcony with ocean views
- Storage underneath the staircase
- Attic storage with pull down ladder
- Both bathrooms with full-height tiling
- Lock and leave property
- Solar panels
- Walk to the beach
- Walk to public transport
- Walk to Flora Terrace coffee strip
- Walk to A-Class Star Swamp Reserve
- Walk to Mount Flora Regional Museum
- Close to North Beach Shopping Centre and Karrinyup Shopping Centre Redevelopment
- Close to Charles Riley Memorial Reserve
- Close to Hamersley Public Golf Course
Daniel Gonzalez 0432 057 009
Last updated: 01:41PM on Oct 25th 2019