House for sale
14 Leach Street,
5 3 2
$1,950,000 - $2,150,000
WHY BUILD? SAVE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON THIS AS NEW, FAMILY HOME!Swimming, surfing, fishing and snorkelling at the bottom of your street. Family lifestyles just dont get any better than this!
Luxurious custom-designed 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom residence situated on the top of the hill in sought after Leach St. The quality of fixtures and finishes are impeccable throughout.
Ground level consists of a secure grassed front courtyard with a stone featured portico opening into a wide French Oak entry hall. Off to the right is a sunken lounge fitted with high coffered ceilings and feature lighting and to the left is the internal garage entry, powder room, and guest bedroom with its own private quality en-suite.
Double doors lead you to the big open plan living area finished with Natural Stone Travertine floors and incorporating a stunning state of the art kitchen with appliances to match, stone bench tops, plus a separate scullery/walk-in pantry.
The big dining/meals area alongside the family living room, which features an in-wall gas fireplace, all adjoin via a full wall of glazed bifold doors, the large timber decked alfresco with cedar lined ceilings.
The beautiful, and very private, 12m long salt-water below-ground heated pool has its own dedicated equipment room, a water feature and open lawn area.
Upstairs offers three double minor bedrooms, two semi-ensuited into the very large and quality finished main bathroom. Between the minor bedrooms is another separate WC/Powder room area.
Then you have the large master bedroom with a generous walk-in robe and an enormous designer en-suite with separate WC.
At the front of the house sits a spacious study with awesome ocean views that could double as a 6th bedroom depending on your needs. A centrally located activity/TV retreat area opens out to the balcony with views that will leave you mesmerised looking out to Rottnest, Hillarys Boat Harbour, and straight down a private access road to the ocean.
This no-through road provides both direct permanent ocean views as well as your convenient access to the stunning coastline.
The over sized tiled double garage boasts plenty of storage area plus rear access through to extra parking, whilst on the side of the home is a hot and cold plumbed stainless steel fish cleaning facility with access straight through to the BBQ alfresco area.
- Land 480sqm. House 347sqm, plus Alfresco 39sqm and Garage 56sqm, total 442sqm.
- 5 bedrooms all with either walk-in or built-in wardrobes and with UZIT fit-outs.
- Large Rottnest ocean view office/study with in-floor GPOs.
- 3 Bathrooms, all en-suite or semi-ensuite. Full height tiling.
- 3 separate WCs (2 of which are equipped as Powder rooms).
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
- French Oak Timber entry (laid over ply underlay); Travertine floors to Kitchen, Meals, and Family room; High quality carpets and underlay with Skirting boards throughout.
- Open plan Kitchen/Meals/Family area (coffered ceiling).
Bi-fold doors completely opening this area up to the Decked Alfresco and Pool area.
- Sunken Formal lounge with hidden bulkhead strip lighting in coffered ceiling.
- Activity room (coffered ceiling) upstairs adjoining Large Balcony.
- Extensive use of quality curtains and blinds throughout including Powered Blinds to Family/Meals area.
- Air-conditioning; Zoned Daiken Reverse Cycle to entire house. 2 separate very high capacity units (separate bedroom zones and living zones).
- Ceiling fans in all Bedrooms and Alfresco.
- Dimmer switches throughout.
- Rinnie Gas Wall Fireplace in Family Room.
- Extra Gas points in Lounge and upstairs Activity area.
- Security full perimeter and internal Monitored security and Fire detectors. Keypads in Entry and in Master bedroom, plus remotes.
- Two individual Rinnie Infinity Hot Water Systems with Individual Temperature controls.
- Roof Insulation- thermal/weather Anticon insulation under Colorbond Roof plus Ceiling Insulation.
- Upper story external walls all also have Cavity Insulation.
- Heavy Duty Glass and Window Frames to western side of house.
- Viridian VLam Hush glass to master bedroom.
- TV and Foxtel connections in Lounge, Family, and Master Bedroom. Extra TV point in upstairs Activity.
- Smart-power meter. 3 phase power.
- Stainless Steel Neff Kitchen appliances inc Steamer, Oven, and Microwave.
- Caesarstone bench tops and splash backs in Kitchen.
- Integrated Asko Dishwasher.
- Soft closing drawers throughout home.
- Walk-in pantry.
- Laundry Shute and Linen Closet upstairs.
- Under-stair storage.
- Very private concrete saltwater pool with Quartzon finish; Fully automatic cleaning;150% Solar heating; Water feature; Glass fencing; All equipment contained in a dedicated pool equipment room.
- Extra large garage with storage areas; Garage is drive through with additional parking at rear on north side of house.
- Additional verge parking.
- Makrolon Auto garage door.
- Internal access from Garage into home.
- Stainless Steel outdoor trough with hot/cold water (Fish cleaning station)
- Extensive exposed aggregate driveways and paths.
- Front secure courtyard with Marine Grade Stainless Steel fencing.
- Sensor Driveway and Security lights.
- Low maintenance gardens and lawns.
- Fully Automatic reticulation.
This is a very special location one street back from the beachfront that offers a rare and unique opportunity to be part of the Perth northern beaches lifestyle.
Last updated: 07:25PM on Nov 21st 2017