14 Northcote Road,
Derwent - Quintessential Mountains CottageSet in a much desired pocket of Leura, this idyllic c1910 weatherboard home offers a sumptuous blend of original period charm and sleek modern style with the finest of finishes and inclusions.
Marrying light-filled interiors with classic high ceilings, high skirting boards and timber floorboards, this old-wordly charmer enjoys separate formal and informal living spaces and north facing outdoor entertaining in a peaceful, leafy setting. Within close proximity to the golf course, Everglades and thriving Leura village full of bustling cafes, restaurants and boutique shops, Derwent is a special, quality offering for those wanting to simply move in and immediately enjoy the Blue Mountains lifestyle without needing to do a thing.
* Natural gas ducted central heating throughout
* Cosy wood fireplace in both dining and lounge
* Kitchen with gas cooking, Caesarstone bench tops and walk-in pantry
* Three good sized bedrooms, all with built-ins
* Generous sized family room with deck access
* Lead light windows and plantation shutters
* Main bathroom with skylight, claw foot bath and frameless shower screen
* Sun filled, north facing rear entertaining deck
* Light filled, east facing sun room
* Bedroom and study on lower level with courtyard access
* Laundry and mud room
* Beautiful established cold climate gardens with dry stone walling