House for sale
14 Ruddick Circuit,
Stuart Park, NT
4 4 2
Offers Over $1.2 Million
Class Above The RestSpellbinding and captivating, this luxury city residence provides the ultimate in design and functionality with a quality high end finish that exudes class and refined elegance.
- Minutes from Darwin's bustling CBD without the noise or hustle
- 4 bedroom family home with 4 bathrooms
- Enormous open plan living, dining and kitchen on first floor
- Family / media room with plush carpeted flooring
- 2 bedrooms on first floor, master with walk in robe and ensuite
- Main bathroom incorporates a quarter bath - great for the kids
- Stunning kitchen is amazing with pantry, wine racks, stone counters
- Swimming pool with glass frames and water feature off stone wall
- Decked patio seating area off master bedroom
- Two more bedrooms downstairs each with BIR and ensuite
- Internal laundry room with overhead storage and stone counters
- Dual garage parking has roller door and storage room
- Internal and external stair case to the first floor
- Amazing balcony with jaw dropping views of the city skyline
A glass fronted balcony spans the width of the home and provides a spectacular city skyline and streetscape views. A stone topped outdoor kitchen provides an elegant finish to this practical design that incorporates storage space for the bar fridge and workspace to prepare for the BBQ.
A finely appointed living and dining room benefit from wall to wall windows that frame the glorious sunset views over the balcony. With a contemporary shadow line ceiling bringing a modern edge to this open plan design.
The kitchen will astound and amaze with its sleek stone counter tops and quality Smeg appliances. Add to that a 4 door pantry, over head storage and a wine rack all finished with a classic wood grain and contrasting white cabinetry with an island bench that incorporates clever storage into the dining room.
An additional family / media room provides a sanctuary for movie nights or if you just want to snuggle up on the couch with the A/C on and not have to cool down the massive main living room. With plush carpeting underfoot and a small internal window so you can see if anyone else is home this room also has access to the verandah and swimming pool.
Outside of the home is a substantial entertaining area overlooking the swimming pool with glass framed pool fencing and waterfall on the backing stone wall. This area is also accessible via a set of external stairs leading up from the side of the home - great for outdoor parties where your guest need not enter through the home.
There are two bedrooms located on the ground floor and two on the first floor. The bottom two bedrooms both have an ensuite and a built in robe with soft carpeted flooring and A/C while the master bedroom on the first floor also incorporates an ensuite and walk in robe with access to a private outdoor patio sitting area.
All of the bathrooms in this home are luxurious and well appointed with stone counter tops, quality tap ware and fittings plus a timeless design that will not go out of fashion.
Also on the ground floor is a dual garage with large storage room, an internal laundry room with stone counters and overhead storage plus a foyer and landing for the stairs and a linen press in the hall as well.
Located minutes from Darwin's booming CBD, this luxury home provides the best in living without compromise.
Council Rates: $1560 per annum (approx..)
Area Under Title: 451 sqm
Zoning:SD20 (Specific Use)
Status: Vacant Possession
Last updated: 11:08AM on Feb 23rd 2018