14 Seymour Avenue,
YOUR 'FOREVER' FAMILY HOMEThis 5-bedroom home is made for family. It's warm, spacious, and beautifully presented, positioned on an ultra-private 835sqm block directly opposite leafy Winmarley Park.
You'll love the main living zones, the amazing backyard, and the swimming pool, which all hold that oh-so sought-after northern orientation. This ensures a gentle wash of natural light year-round, and maximum winter sun.
Did I mention it's also walking distance to Floreat Primary, Floreat Forum, the shops, cafes and restaurants on Birkdale Street, and buses into the city? This property ticks every box!!
Spanning across 365sqm internally, the floor plan is just what's needed for harmonious family living. Various inter-connected areas provide different spaces to live and entertain - there's a formal lounge and a formal dining room (which could also be a great music room), as well as a games or play room adjacent to the family living area.
The family zone has an open, easy flow, taking you directly through to the outdoors. The kitchen is recently renovated and has pride of place in the heart of the home.
From there, you have clear views to the children playing in the solar heated pool. This layout also makes the home perfectly suited for entertaining - over the years, the current owners have hosted many parties and special family gathering here (big and small!).
Meanwhile, the front of the home is devoted to parents - it contains the master bedroom (with parents' retreat, huge ensuite and walk-in robe), and lounge room.
These spaces can be fully closed off from the family zone to create a peaceful retreat. At the other end of the house, kids have their own wing, with 4 bedrooms (all with built in robes and 3 with ceiling fans) and a family bathroom and powder room. The play/games room acts as a buffer that connects back to the family zone.
While very “easy-care”, this 1994 built home has been extremely well maintained by its careful owners. The kitchen, family bathroom, laundry, alfresco area and garden have all been renovated in recent years.
This year, the pool was re-fibreglassed and a new frameless glass fence, cover and saltwater chlorinator were added. Ducted & zoned r/c air-conditioning was also installed 12 months ago.
This home is an enticing package that's ready to go - all you need to do is move in!
- Large single-level home designed for family
- Huge 365sqm internal floor plan
- Multiple formal & casual living rooms
- North-facing family rooms & backyard
- Front of home devoted to parents
- Kids wing with 4 bedrooms & family bathroom
- Substantial power credits via the Renewable Energy Buyback Scheme
- Solar-heated salt-water pool (upgrades this year)
- Ducted r/c air-conditioning installed 12 months ago
- Automatic reticulation from own bore
- Generous 835sqm block - no overlooking neighbours
- Floreat Primary & Churchlands S.H.S catchments
- 600m to Floreat Forum & library
- 750m to Birkdale Street shops & eateries