House for sale
14 Stafford Way,
5 2 6
$1.77M - $1.85M
THE ENTERTAINERPRICE BY NEGOTIATION
LEAVE THE WORLD AND YOUR WORRIES AT THE GATE!
LIFE'S A PERMANENT HOLIDAY HERE IN YOUR OWN PRIVATE COUNTRY RETREAT.. IN THE CITY.
You're in for a country-style treat when you enter 14 Stafford Way. Country comfort abounds in a versatile family home that has it all. You're spoilt for choice when it comes to entertaining and dining options, with a vast living area that also opens onto alfresco dining with outdoor kitchen, pool and fenced back yard for the family pet.
Add five bedrooms, a study, a generous home theatre, plus raised ceilings across much of the design - and you have a superbly appointed home just waiting for you to make it your own.
Just some of the Extras include:
- Massive "My Kitchen Rules" kitchen with stone bench tops, heaps of bench space, overhead cupboards, all stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
- All quality tiling throughout home
- Theatre entertaining room with surround sound; completely decked out with raised movie theatre seating
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- The home features a double driveway wither side with two double garages
- Front featured limestone wall fitted with 3 electric gates
- Limestone walls either side of property
- Swann High Resolution Intercom with 7 inch internal LCD screen
- Fully alarmed
- Private alfresco off the master bedroom
Other BIG features as follows:
- Massive concrete floored shed comprising of 450 SQM with 3 phase, plus shelving, work bench, hot water system, toilet, kitchen & shower
- There is an office fully tiled attached to the shed
- 50,000 litre fresh rain water tank
- Attached is an undercover carport area approx. 130 SQM for cars/boats/trailers
- Approx. 2,850 SQM hard standing area on the property
This property represents good value for money and is way under replacement cost. Set on 1.12 hectare block be quick to secure this one as it suits all lifestyles - best of both worlds here!
Close to all schools, shopping areas, freeways.
Call Tom Vlahos on 0408 427 514 for a private viewing by appointment, you will be impressed.
The particulars of this listing are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation in any respect on the part of the vendor or their agent.
Property Code: 497
Last updated: 03:57PM on Aug 30th 2017