14 Stafford Way,
UNDER OFFER BY STEVE & NICOLE JONESHOME OPEN CANCELLED
Privately secured and secluded amongst the quiet whispers of nature, this magnificent residence is sure to captivate you from the very first step. Set on an 11,280sqm block, this 5 bedroom 2.5 bathroom home has spared no expense when it comes to luxury and sophistication.
Combining the best of both worlds, this high tech home features a 6 point security camera system, security vision intercom system, surround sound theatre room with overhead projector and so much more. Nestled in amongst some of nature's finest, this home truly needs to be seen to be believed.
A self-sufficient paradise, with only a 30 min drive to the Perth CBD and less than 5kms to the nearest freeway on ramp, you're accessibility around town is kept simple with private and public schools, medical centre's, shops and Joondalup City all within a short drive of your very own door step.
This impeccably presented family sized home also comes equipped with its very own 450sqm workshop with 3 phase power, separate toilet, shower and 12sqm storeroom, over 137sqm of undercover parking and over 587sqm of utility space. Perfect for those who are looking to transition their home and business into one very unique location. A seperate children's wing has 3 large and spacious bedrooms all equipped with built in robes, large bathroom and outdoor access.
If entertaining is high on your list, relax in your very own outdoor sanctuary with over 132sqm of undercover alfresco area, equipped with outdoor kitchen, built in bbq and crystal clear salt water pool.
Stunning features inside the home include:
• High ceiling entry porch and grand foyer
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Separate office with security camera monitoring system
• Tiered theatre room with plush pile carpet and enormous projector screen
• Master suite comprising of walk in robe, large ensuite with roman pool bathtub, alfresco access with the option of converting the 5th bedroom to your very own dressing room (See floorplan)
• Vast, Open plan kitchen with stone benchtops, glass splash back, 900 appliance's, walk in pantry with PLENTY of over overhead and bench storage
• Under bench seating for 6 people in kitchen
• Enormous dining, living and family room off the kitchen
• Duel view 2 way wood fire
• 2 separate double garages on either side of the home
• Children's wing with 3 large sized bedrooms
• Over 255sqm of internal living