House for sale
14 Ti Tree Crescent,
4 3 4
$970,000 - $1,050,000
Blue mountains retreat style livingCrafted with recycled timbers, Western Red Cedar and kiln liner sand-stock bricks, this private sanctuary blends scenic outlooks with a country lifestyle. The versatile floor plan allows for a peaceful work from home environment or options for self-contained accommodation. Set high above the streets-cape, the home enjoys an ambience of Blue Mountains living within 5 minutes of highly regarded schools, shops, eateries and public transport.
• Expansive open plan living/dining and kitchen
• Distant tree-top views across the valley
• Bespoke country style kitchen, Spotted Gum bench-top
• Farmhouse ceramic sink, gas stainless steel cook-top
• Private entertaining decks & Balinese water garden
• Breezeway atrium for climate control and privacy
• Versatile studio/rumpus, teen retreat or home office
• Potential self-contained accommodation downstairs
• Beautiful timber floors - Mahogany and Pine
• FJORD slow combustion fireplace
• Reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, LED lights
• Renovated bathrooms, travertine tiles & quality fittings
• Loads of storage, huge workshop or wine cellar
• Carport plus off street parking for up to 4 vehicles
• Short bus trip or 5 minute drive to Berowra Station
Please contact Sonja Lamberton 0425 370 991 for further details.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
Last updated: 10:30PM on Aug 21st 2017