14 Torrens Street,
College Park, SA
Charm, Character and ConvenienceAuction Location: 14 Torrens Street College Park SA 5069.
Privately nestled in one of Adelaide’s most sought-after locations, this delightful character home is a true surprise package for those who venture past the attractive Bluestone façade.
Sympathetically renovated and extended consistent with its original charm and character, the home offers up to three double bedrooms, a spacious bathroom with spa bath, a light-filled modernized kitchen and a spacious dining/family room with picture windows overlooking soothing landscaped grounds to the north and west.
This Freestanding Torrens Titled home will suit those looking to “downsize” into an easy to manage home as well as those looking for a prestigious property minutes from the CBD in a highly sort after, tightly-held area.
Car parking is easy. A rear double carport with auto door access abuts the convenient Eton Lane. An added bonus is that the property overlooks the manicured sports fields of St Peter's College.
Things you will love about this home include:
• Well maintained character home
• Original fireplaces, high lofty decorative ceilings and two Victorian hallway arches
• Light-filled with a northern aspect to the side of the home
• Leafy, easy care landscaped garden
• Quality built-ins and bookcases
• Central light-filled atrium
• Double auto-door carport from rear lane
• Bathroom with spa bath
• Prestigious location in a sought-after street
• Neutral tones throughout
• Well located close to public and private schooling
Enjoy the River Torrens Linear Park, Adelaide Zoo, the iconic Adelaide Oval, city universities, Rundle Mall and Melbourne Street which are all on your doorstep. Walk to WOMAdelaide music festival and have the convenience to be able to enjoy the concerts in the "Botanic Gardens" This is the very best of city fringe living.
The good life awaits you in College Park.