14 Walker Crescent,
COMPLETELY RENOVATED, PRIME LOCATION, SENSATIONAL BLOCKPositioned on a 1065sqm block with generous northern aspect, this flawlessly presented home exudes stylish charm and showcases a family haven perfect for all year entertaining. Flowing interiors connect effortlessly to an alfresco terrace and beautifully shaded level lawn with established Manchurian Pears, Crabapples and raised vegetable beds. Incredibly efficient and highly renovated, with Deceuninck double-glazed PVC windows throughout, new roof and gutters, automatic interior blinds and exterior shade sails. The opulence continues to the kitchen, with its double Electrolux ovens, 3.3m broad Corian island bench, breakfast bar, appliance cupboard and walk in pantry. Holding a peaceful, sought-after address, the home is walking distance to Manuka and in close proximity to quality schools including Narrabundah College, St Clair's, St Edmund's and also The Canberra Grammar School.
• Bright and open family room spilling through bi-fold doors onto the expansive deck, formal front lounge looking through the Chinese Elms and Liquid amber.
• Stunning contemporary kitchen is appointed with Electrolux appliances, 3.3m Corian island bench, breakfast bar, integrated wine fridge, feature pendant lighting
• Generously proportioned bedrooms, segregated master with built in robes, sleek en-suite and attached study providing a buffer from the living area
• Beautiful timber flooring throughout and designer bathrooms
• Rinnai 'infinity' gas hot water, under floor heating to bathrooms, ducted RC heating and cooling, mains gas BBQ line
• Monocrete construction, rendered Kooltherm insulative cladding, new colourbond roof and gutters
• The landscaped cottage gardens are family friendly and inviting, the large lawn is well fenced and secure in the back yard. The grounds are host to established Chineese Elms, Manchurian Pears, Crabapples, Cherry blossoms, herb gardens and veggie beds
• Spacious double garage with automatic roller doors, 2 parking spaces to the front for guest by the entrance