House for sale
14 Westminster Court,
Sovereign Islands, QLD
5 5 3
PICTURE SAYS A THOUSAND WORDSSHELTERED BROADWATER ARCHITECTURAL STUNNER - GREAT FAMILY HOME!
This exquisite near new family homes offers a stunning extended Broadwater outlook with views of the iconic Sovereign Islands Bridge. The property has been architecturally designed and constructed to the highest standards using the best materials.
A commercial-grade sliding door to the outdoor entertaining area provides a seamless open plan living space, perfect for year-round entertaining. The outdoor area also incorporates a built-in Teppanyaki barbecue for all your gatherings with family and friends, whilst the inside encompasses a gourmet kitchen with quality appliances and stone benches, a separate butler's pantry and a spectacular back lit integrated wine cellar.
The clean lines, modern, luxury finishes throughout, soaring ceilings and extensive custom cabinetry are just the beginning of the dream lifestyle on offer.
* 5 Large ensuited bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, study
* Guest bedroom on the main floor
* Master suite with its own parent's retreat, a large balcony with majestic views, top of the range spacious ensuite with spa and custom wardrobes
* Large open plan living area includes a back-lit wine cellar and views down to Sovereign Islands bridge.
* Butlers, main and outdoor kitchens flow seamlessly and are finished with Teppanyaki BBQ
* Fully equipped automated theatre room with custom furniture
* Upstairs separate children's entertainment/rumpus room
* Great outdoor living areas overlooking the sparkling swimming pool and stunning Broadwater outlook
* Large 15m* sheltered pontoon suitable for a big family boat
* Bridge free boating access to the Pacific Ocean
* Three car garage, security system
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Last updated: 03:28PM on Aug 31st 2017