Apartment for sale
140 Alice Street,
Brisbane City, QLD
2 2 1
Sale by Negotiation
RARE ABIAN FLOORPLANThis exclusive and coveted apartment offers a convenient inner city lifestyle. There are only 6 of this style of apartment that exist inside of Abian and they rarely become available for purchase.
The floorplan is an extremely intelligent design and flows effortlessly making day-to-day living and entertaining a breeze.
Set over a huge 145m2, there's a central living/dining space with soaring floor to ceiling glass and a 10m2 sheltered balcony to take full advantage of Abian's enviable position right on the edge of the gardens.
An intentional separation between the two bedrooms and their respective bathrooms allows everyone their downtime.
Abian is the ultimate lifestyle choice for locals looking to upgrade or those migrating from overseas or interstate and are seeking out the very best of the best:
* One of the only buildings in Brisbane with a 24/7 concierge service
* Luxury facilities - heated pool, spa, sauna and steam room, Hammam thermal stone room, massive well-equipped 'Technogym' gym, treatment rooms, ice cold plunge pool, meeting/conference room
* Opposite the main gates of Brisbane's Botanical Gardens which host markets every Sunday morning
* Less than a 20-minute walk over the bridge to Southbank where you'll find the parklands, convention centre, QPAC, museum and gallery
* A quick 5-minute stroll to The Brisbane Club, QUT, Riverstage, City Cat, Queen Street Mall, Eagle Street Pier, Treasury Casino and the Golden Triangle
* Around the corner from the future $30B Queens Wharf Precinct
* Quick and easy access to the M1 and ICB
* Onsite visitor parking
* 3 x high-speed directional elevators
Call Luke Rissman today to find out why Abian is so popular: 0413 503 739
Last updated: 02:44PM on Apr 10th 2019