Semi-rural Acreage for sale
140 Henningsen Road,
5 2 6
Life Style Living on Toowoomba's Doorstep.Massive 47 Square Geoff Gibson Quality homestead on 85 acres of Grazing Country within 15 minutes west of Toowoomba.
Designed for the growing family in mind, this home features:
• 5 large bedrooms all with built-ins, main with WIR and Ensuite
• 2 bathrooms
• Formal Lounge
• Children's retreat or theatre room
• Open plan living area
• Open plan kitchen
• Chefs/Butlers Pantry
• Massive undercover outdoor area
• Plentiful storage
• Large Laundry
• R/C Air-conditioning
• Fire Place
• Ceiling Fans
• Double Garage with internal access and storage room
• 2 Fully equipped bores
• 10m x 8m shed - 4 car accommodation
• 3 Phase Power
• Separated into 4 paddocks, fenced for horses and cattle.
• 4kw solar panels
• Ample Rain Water tanks
• Fully fenced house yard
• Predominantly Grazing Country but there are some areas that may be suitable for cultivation.
• Slightly undulating basalt country with some patches of softer red soils
Properties in this location are highly sort after with the vast development of the Charlton Wellcamp Precinct and Wellcamp Airport only approx. 7 minutes away.
Easy commute to Toowoomba (15 mins) and Oakey (5mins)
School Bus, Mail Services and Rubbish Bin Service available.
Rates $1355 .55 half year.
Last updated: 12:19PM on Jun 14th 2018