Semi-rural Acreage for sale
140 Hollindale Road,
4 2 2
Offers Over $1,450,000
103 Acres With Endless Possibilities! Owners Purchased Elsewhere!Enveloped by the beautiful mountain side, this property has flowing pastures, horse and livestock infrastructure, a spring fed creek and plenty of space for added dwellings.
The classic, country style home, built from the rocks of the creek bed, boasts cathedral ceilings and spacious living areas. The large, open kitchen has plenty of cupboard space, a walk in pantry and gas cooktop. The fireplace is the centre piece of the home and is complimented by the feature stone wall.
The 3 spacious bedrooms, each complete with built ins, look out to the wrapped veranda which itself, overlooks the stunning scenery that surrounds you. In addition to this, the master bedroom, complete with ensuite and walk in robe, also overlooks the stunning surrounds.
The 3 stable compound is complimented by the additional foaling stable, extra horse shelters and copious opportunities for extra infrastructure and paddocks.
But it's the enormous potential of the land with flat creek side pastures or hilltop views that makes this property an extraordinarily rare chance to secure your future.
* 103.95 acres of mountainside living
* Scenic riding trails around the property
* Lush, flowing pastures
* Numerous paddocks, stables and shelters
* Spring fed creek
* 2 dams
* 3 water tanks @ 25,000l each
* Additional water tank for the stables
* Ample potential for further dwellings & infrastructure
* Built from the rocks of the creek bed
* Cathedral ceilings with exposed beams
* Fireplace with a feature stone wall, made with the rocks from the creek
* Large kitchen with ample cupboard space, walk in pantry and gas cooktop
* 3 bedrooms with built in robes
* Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and balcony access
* Large study or 5th bedroom
* Wrapped veranda, overlooking the surrounds
Last updated: 01:47PM on Jul 17th 2019