Apartment for sale
1401/1 Point Park Crescent,
3 2 2
$1,050,000 - $1,100,000
A slice of the stylish and spacious Docklands good lifeStatement of information is located at
. Please copy & paste this information into your browser address bar.
Guaranteed to inspire with astounding city and marina views, open plan living, and attention to detail that is truly second to none, this impeccable 2 bedroom + study, 2 bathroom, 2 car space apartment in the Yarra Point complex is destined to be a hotly contested prize.
• Sizeable covered balcony terrace will be a hive of activity in summer as you enjoy the city and water views over relaxed dinners and drinks
• 2nd balcony adjoins the north facing master bedroom which also features a double vanity ensuite, built-in rob
• Expansive central lounge and dining zone filled with natural light is the perfect everyday living space
• Sitting in your lounge and enjoy the north facing interacting views over Docklands water, Melbourne CBD and Point Park
• Stylish stone kitchen with Miele appliances has plenty of storage and explore Port Philip Bay view while preparing your meal
• 2nd bedroom with BIR and bay views
• Designated study room or potential 3rd bedroom
• Sleek central bathroom
• European laundry
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Secure intercom entry
• 2 secure basement car spaces
Residents of the Yarra Point complex have access to RekDek which features a 25m indoor heated swimming pool, spa, steam room, sauna, and a gymnasium. You can also use the residents’ own gym, business center, free undercover visitor car parks, secured bike storage room, and communal garden.
Located in the Yarra’s Edge precinct, you’ll have easy access to the brilliant South Wharf promenade with restaurants and bars including Meat Market, Common Man, West Village NYC, Charlie Lovett, Munich Brauhaus, and The Boatbuilders Yard. You’re also near DFO shopping, Crown Casino, trams on Spencer Street, and Southern Cross Station.
Last updated: 09:50AM on Oct 14th 2019