1401/18 Longland Street,
SWEEPING CITY VIEWS AND UNMATCHED LUXURY – LUCENT GASWORKS CORNER SUB PENTHOUSEBOOK NOW FOR YOUR PRIVATE TOUR!
Lucent Gasworks immaculately appointed sub penthouse apartment embraces timeless elegance and prestige in a new masterpiece of exceptional distinction.
This stunning apartment offers views towards Brisbane City and across Newstead. Within, it provides the luxuriously modern living space you demand, complemented by the world’s best appliances, fittings and finishes.
Lucent is crowned by a sophisticated rooftop retreat at Club “55” complete with 55m infinity pool with waterfall sundeck, heated sunset spa, sauna, golf simulator, gymnasium featuring cutting edge Technogym equipment, table 55 private dining room, and rooftop entertaining area complete with BBQ areas and private pool side relaxation areas.
The epitome of luxury living, this residence features:
• 2-bedrooms + Multi-Purpose room/3rd bedroom + Study
• 2 bathrooms
• Extra high 3.0 m ceilings
• Large wrap around balcony for outdoor entertaining
• Kitchen to accommodate professional catering with ease and featuring Carrara Marble, a full suite of Miele appliances and exquisite joinery.
• Secured car space
• High speed internet – WIFI and NBN ready
• Audio intercom system with swipe access and CCTV security
• 5- star hotel style lobby with Concierge style on site management offering dry cleaning, car washing and dog walking.
Exclusive access to on-site amenity “55” – Exclusive 1600 sqm of private Rooftop facilities:
• 55m Heated infinity pool with underwater speakers, heated sunset spa and waterfall deck
• Sauna with floor to ceiling height glazing and city views
• Private dining room (available for Event bookings)
• Golf simulator with over 170 virtual courses
• Fitness Centre with state of the art Technogym equipment including Pilates reformers, skillmill and yoga deck
• Entertaining areas complete with BBQ Bar and multiple relaxation areas
For a private consultation or for more information, please phone Jenny Kazoullis on 0447 137 641 or email email@example.com