House for sale
1405 Sturt Street,
4 2 2
$1,850,000 - $1,950,000
Meticulously Restored & Renovated Home in Pride of PlaceSitting just metres from Pleasant St Primary, Ballarat & Clarendon College, Loreto & St Patricks, Lake Wendouree and shopping, this stunning, extended double fronted Victorian circa 1870s home is just perfect for the busy family. Sitting behind an attractive picket fence and formal landscaped gardens with driving circuit & automated gate, enjoy secure living in one of Ballarat’s most highly sought addresses.
• From the historical leadlight windows & restored doors and doorware, to the marble fire places with gas log fires, crystal chandeliers and custom double glazed windows throughout, no expense has been spared in bringing this home into the present in a way that is both compelling & enduring
• A wide entrance hallway introduces a classically proportioned formal living room or 2nd bedroom with soaring ceilings & leafy vistas
• Luxurious main bedroom retains plenty of period charm comprising walk-through robe and spectacular ensuite
• The further bedrooms, all graciously proportioned to fit king size beds, have copious storage and are serviced by a glamourous bathroom with feature bath and frameless shower
• Beautifully appointed with hand-crafted joinery and storage cabinets, the study also functions as a 5th bedroom
• Entertainers will revel in a beautifully designed kitchen with granite benchtops and splash backs, complimented by Miele appliances and featuring a remarkable butler's pantry
• Open plan dining is complemented with a spacious family living room which opens to a private, fully landscaped rear garden, well-suited to large scale entertaining
• Functionality is not compromised with beautiful powder room, plenty of storage options with a linen room and other storage cupboards, full joinery to laundry and solid timber joinery is also a feature in the family living room
• An attention to fine detail, quality materials and low energy living, includes ducted vacuum system, solid timber flooring, imported marble and tiling, atmospheric lighting, hydronic heating, reverse cycle air conditioning and new double glazed windows with quality drapes, 6 star rating insulation to floors walls ceilings and roof, and for peace of mind, a fully integrated security and intercom system with recording cameras.
• Outside, the landscaped gardens include automatic sprinkler systems, whilst the large garage and additional carport provide accommodation for 2 vehicles with extra storage.
Impressively balancing classic elegance with contemporary style this beautiful home is a stunning family sanctuary on a low maintenance, easy-care allotment of 1012sqm. The astute buyer will not help but be impressed, book an inspection & secure prime positioning for your future.
Last updated: 05:20PM on Jul 10th 2018