1405/37D Harbour Road,
Exceptional Penthouse In Sought After HamiltonCombining stunning river and city views with a spacious floor plan, this superb three-bedroom, three-bathroom penthouse apartment offers an exceptional lifestyle in the heart of Hamiltonï¿½s dynamic shopping and dining precinct. The total size on offer is 241sqm (198sqm internally).
Situated on level 14 in a well-maintained building with a roof-top infinity pool, entertaining/BBQ area and gym, this beautifully finished apartment offers an ideal opportunity for buyers looking to down-size to apartment living.
The spacious and light-filled living areas enjoy floor-to-ceiling doors leading to an expansive balcony providing the ideal spot to relax or entertain with its magnificent views of the Brisbane River and CBD.
Close to everything you could possibly want ï¿½ shops, cafes, cinemas, public transport ï¿½ this wonderful penthouse apartment offers a rare opportunity to enjoy the convenience of apartment living in a truly desirable location.
- three spacious, light-filled bedrooms with built-ins
- main bedroom with views to the city, equipped with stunning ensuite and walk in robe
- second bedroom ensuited
- three modern bathrooms featuring beautiful finishes
- modern kitchen offering a beautiful outlook plus expansive benchtop, two ovens, gas cooktop, and balcony access
- multiple living areas including separate lounge, living and dining rooms - all with views
- expansive living area with balcony access and views
- covered balcony ideal for entertaining
- high-quality lighting, paint and floor fixtures and finishings
- ducted air-conditioning
- roof-top infinity swimming pool, entertaining/BBQ area and gym
- secure underground parking with two-car accommodation
- three storage bays
- on-site managers
- views to the river and city
- close to shopping, dining and public transport
This spacious apartment enjoys an outstanding location only a short distance from the CBD and close to bus and CityCat services, shops and cafes.
Auction 17th August @ 6:00pm on-site