House for sale
1406 Rowley Road,
4 1 0
$1,100,000 - $1,150,000
CALLING ALL DEVELOPERS – 5 ACRE PROPOSED DEVELOPMENT SITE!!!Here is your opportunity to secure a 5 acre property ripe for development with the LSP expected to be finalised soon.
Situated on the border of the picturesque Darling Downs equestrian area and also part of the City of Armadale, this property is ideally located close to all amenities yet surrounded by beautiful semi-rural properties and parklands.
Offering a neat and tidy 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom home, this property is also set up for horses with facilities including a large stable with 4 stalls, tack room, feed room and plenty of room for float parking or hay storage. There are a further 2 very large stallion yards with brick wiwo stables and secure 6'fencing and a bore for an abundant water supply.
With a proposed 28 lot (potentially 31 dwelling) subdivision plan, owners are currently awaiting approval of the LSP early in 2020 after which subdivision approval can be lodged with the WAPC.
Access can be given off both Rowley Road and Phar lap Drive and all services are within close proximity including connection to deep sewer, gas, scheme water and power should you choose to develop and reap the benefits.
* Neat & Tidy 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom + study home
* Sitting on 5 acres – HORSE READY PROPERTY!!
* Proposed 28 lot subdivision – Subject to final LSP and WAPC approvals
* All services in close proximity – Water, sewer, power, gas & NBN
* Limited site works required
* Easy access to main arterial roads including the Tonkin Highway for commuting to Perth & Byford
* Fast growing area with other quality developments close by
* Develop or keep as is and develop later – great horse property
* RARE: Mixture of blocks ranging from 222sqm – 796sqm
* SUIT BUYERS IN THE LOW $MILLION DOLLAR RANGE
Currently used to rehab and rehome horses, this property can be used as is and will enable the horse lovers the chance to live with their horses or agist for additional income if required. There are also a large number of mature fruit trees including orange, mandarin, lemon and fig trees and a massive avocado tree.
This property is being marketed to suit buyers in the low $ Million Dollar price range and offers exceptional value at this price point. Contact Dane Stanley to arrange your private viewing.
Real estate Mandurah, Century 21 Mandurah, Mandurah real estate, real estate agents Mandurah, realestate
DISCLAIMER: This description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate; however buyers must make their own independent inquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this advertisement. Century 21 Coast Realty provides this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.
Last updated: 03:23PM on Dec 2nd 2019