Rural for sale
141/531 Hansen Road,
0 0 0
NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY A BANANA FARMTHINK ABOUT IT!! When is the best time to buy??? AT THE BOTTOM OF THE MARKET!! With low banana prices growers are plowing out there plantations, what happens next?? supply drops, price goes up, so do the property prices it is a cycle.
Located in Walkamin in between Mareeba and Atherton, this 39.28ha property is the perfect investment. It has been improved with a main dwelling, dwelling/shed, machinery shed, pump shed and a new packing shed. This property has all the required building, improvements, irrigation, machinery and equipment included.
- 30 HA Banana plantation
- Four bedroom and two bathrooms
- Ensuite, office, games room
- Two bedroom workers accommodation
- 120ml water allocation
- Enclosed patio
- Well situated, easy access
- Arable soils, adequate structures
- Approx. 300m2 brand new packing shed
- 248m2 machinery shed
- List of machinery and equipment included
- 39.28ha allotment
DON'T BE CAUGHT WANTING AT THE TOP OF THE MARKET, GET IN NOW. To arrange an inspection call Sibi Girgenti Real Estate on (07) 4092 5566.
Last updated: 10:27AM on May 23rd 2017