House for sale
141 Allen Street,
4 4 2
Executive Style Queensland LivingImpressive from the outset, this stunning colonial style home has been beautifully renovated and sets the benchmark for the new era in contemporary Queensland living.
This sensational family home exudes exceptional quality and a refined attitude to inner Brisbane living, with a commitment to high-end design and attention to detail. If you've been looking for a home that strikes a balance between modern living and family functionality - you've most certainly found it! The stylish interior opens up to a spectacular layout to reveal dramatic design elements incorporating high specification finishes fused with industrial charm and maintaining the highest standard in energy efficiency.
The state-of-the-art kitchen, incorporating a butler's pantry and laundry, flows seamlessly to the adjacent living and dining area and out to the expansive alfresco area and sparkling in-ground pool through wide bi-fold doors. A beautiful stainless burning stone' fireplace in the main living area will ensure very comfortable year round entertaining or just an intimate evening for two.
The polished timber and glass balustrade internal staircase is framed by a spectacular six metre floor to ceiling window allowing an abundance of natural light to both levels of the home. The upper level of this exquisite dwelling comprises another living room with two bedrooms and a main bathroom, with the master retreat boasting a large custom built
walk-in robe and a glamorous hotel style ensuite. Two additional light filled bedrooms on the entry level are generously dimensioned and feature their own individually designed ensuites, making them perfect for growing teens or guest suites.
Situated on a beautifully landscaped 584sqm this stunning property is within walking distance to a myriad of shops and restaurants at Hamiltons prestigious Harbourside
Wharf complex and Racecourse rd. You are within a few minutes access to the Brisbane International and Domestic Airport, as well as the North and South Coast via the Gateway
Motorway and the soon to be complete Kingsford Smith Drive upgrade.
Opportunities like this occur but once in a lifetime so call me today to arrange an inspection.
- 4 bedrooms , 4 bathrooms, 2 car secure garaging
- Period features including stained glass windows
- Polished concrete floors / Carpet upstairs
- Outdoor entertaining with built in bar and BBQ
- 2.7m downstairs ceilings and 3+ m upstairs
- Two lounge areas and study area
- Two bedrooms each with their own ensuite
- Built ins and two walk in robes
- Master bedroom with private upper terrace.
- Sleek kitchen with concrete waterfall edge island & 900mm gas cook top
- Soft close kitchen draws
- Impressive Butler's pantry with combined laundry with ample storage
- Two dishwashers, gas fireplace, fully fenced and landscaped
- Solar, Alarm, Intercom & ducted air-con throughout
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
Last updated: 06:12PM on Oct 15th 2018