141 Blissetts Road,
SOLD BY MISHY CANNINGAuction Location: On site.
Very clear instructions have been given by the owners that this property will be sold!
Located in the sunset highlands of Carool sits your luxurious home with centre stage views sweeping across the coastline, in a place of pure magic. As you enter your home, you are greeted by dramatic visions of majestic mountain ranges and views out to the Pacific Ocean as far as the eye can see. Your heart will skip a beat every time you arrive home.
The pool sparkles beautifully in the morning sun each day and the deck warms nicely - a perfect spot to sit, coffee in hand, letting minutes drift past. Cleverly built over one level - with quality, function and comfort top of mind in every single detail, from the high ceilings, architecturally designed layout and with every effort taken to create a space thatï¿½s fit for you and your family. The master retreat is primed for rest and relaxation, boasting a private study and striking atrium in the bathroom with a beautiful backdrop of the ocean for a relaxing bath. The motivated sellers are ready to move onto their next opportunity, leaving behind a piece of their heart.
- Entertaining's a breeze - with a beautiful, functional, open-plan kitchen, dining and living space, including designer appliances and seamless flow between indoor and outdoor areas
- Double lock up garage and plenty of additional off-street car spaces for dozens of cars
- Custom-made designer bi-fold doors spanning the entire living space
- Private and secluded 35m long decking for family and friends to enjoy dining under the stars
- A stunning 20m infinity edge pool
- 50,000 litre water tank, natural spring fed dam providing permanent water to the entire property
- 25 acres of mostly cleared fertile usable land, rainforest pockets and gullies, great natural bush walking
- Only 30 minutes to Coolangatta beaches, 6 major shopping centres, exclusive schools, the Gold Coast International Airport and motorway
Nestled within 25 acres, tucked away from the neighbourhood street, this home truly needs to be inspected to appreciate its beauty.
Be inspired to be amongst this natural bushland setting. You really will feel like this is the perfect retreat away from the world. We are extremely excited to take you on a tour of this iconic home and let you see the magic that exists in the mountains of Carool.
AUCTION ON SITE 12TH OCTOBER AT 3PM (NSW TIME).
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to LJ Hooker by third parties. LJ Hooker is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. LJ Hooker does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change.